Friday, July 30, 2010

New Makeup Products to try out......

Dear Reader,

I want to share with all of you a fun experience I had a few days ago. I attended a business/social networking event from work where I had the pleasure to meet Vera Moore - creator of Vera Moore Cosmetics. This is a cosmetic and skin care line currently being presented at many of Duane Reade's locations in New York. After meeting her, I made it my business to purchase a few of her products to try out, such as: 2 makeup brushes, 1 lipstick, 1 lip gloss & blush. I also purchased a few skin care products, which so far have made my skin feel and look FAB!


I recommend it!

One more thing, Vera Moore also offers a great variety of products for dark toned women and products for men. 


Ladies........Try it! Try it! Try it!  ; -)




For further information on Vera Moore Cosmetic products, visit:  
http://www.veramoorecosmetics.com




Until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment